Thursday, February 27, 2014

MY EXPERIENCE AT KAMWENGE E- SOCIETY RESOURCE CENTRE



 
kamwenge E-centre at glance

I reported at the E- SOCIETY RESOURCE CENTRE on Monday 10/02/2014, and I was welcomed by Miss Joy Morgan.
At the moment, I did not feel at home, the place was quiet but with conducive environment, I was told to apply which was very difficult but I tried and made it, my journey of computer training began 



it did not become easy for me and more to that Miss Joy told me to work out what I know about computer, I only knew to start up, games and surfing. At E-SOCIETY RESOURCE CENTRE, I did not find many of my agements, many of the people that approached the room were big gentlemen and ladies with offices and this made me more uncomfortable but with time I came to feel at home, I was able to meet new people, and some friendly while others minded on their business.

As at centre I was taught by joy  about Microsoft office word followed by Microsoft office access , under Microsoft office word I learnt many things such as inserting picture water mark  within the  text  , inserting columns within the text  and this was so interesting  more to that I was given work such as designing a certificate  and did not  seem  to be simple  but with the knowledge I had acquired from Miss Joy , I tried my level best  and succeeded

.

I acquired many skills and this will make my life move on well and simple while at campus. Since I will be able to do my own coursework .
 I remain Ahumuza Patience Pays (S.6 vacist) from mbarara high school


No comments:

Post a Comment