Thursday, February 27, 2014

SKILLLS AND EXPERIENCE GAINED AT KAMWENGE E-SOCIETY RESOUCE CENTRE








 While at the e-center I learnt of the following programs(ms word,excel,access,powerpoint and internet
·         Certificate making
·         Making cards e.wedding cards,etc
·         How to keep information in excel e.g. PLE results,temperatureetc
·         How to calculate both average, total,max,minietc
·         How to make the budget of apart or any other
·         Improved on my typing speed.
·         How to design the success cards
·         How to keep the data in the computer
·         How to keep a computer and rules of computer


Future Help
·         It will help me to get a job in  private or in government e.g. teaching
·         It will be easy for me  to use my own computer
·         It will help me to be able to get information on net
·         It will also help me operate my own video library

 i remain mwanje steven senior six vacist from kamwenge secondary school

No comments:

Post a Comment