Thursday, March 27, 2014

RE: AGABA SADI ONE MONTH INTERNSHIP HISTORY AT KAMWENGE E-CENTER


 
I hereby submit my internship history as an IT Student. I am a Ugandan aged 26 year, from Kanara Sub County, Kamwenge District. A student of Uganda Pentecostal University Kahungabunyonyi Main Campus offering Bachelor of Information Technology third year, Registration NO_ U/2011/BIT/046/D.
In bid to improve my skill I decided to apply for internship training with the E-Society Resource Center Kamwenge District Local Government. I was welcomed by the head of IT department miss Kiiza Joy on 26th Feb. 2014 and advised me to address the issue to the principal personnel kamwenge district Mr. Musika who recommended me with internship placement letter of the District local Government on 05th march 2014. The internship training has been done on a daily basis from Monday to Friday fully supervised by Madam Kiiza Joy. Through this training I have advanced my skills specifically in networking, database management, Microsoft power point, computer repairing and maintenance skills, projects reports and other related computer programs. I have managed to formulate an internship report with four chapters.
I want to thank the management of e-society resource center for the wonderful services rendered to the students, and the general public. I recommend e-society resource center to extend more branches to different areas to enhance service delivery to student and the community. Generally my internship training ended 27TH March 2014 successful and I wish to be part of you once required.
Thanks Yours;               
  AGABA SADI.
 Tel no_0788930536.
  Email address agaba@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment